Bookish Blerd

Random Venting

We're  having family dinner. We've been doing this since my dad passed.  My mom spent the night at my bro's on Thursday and dinner is Friday. Mom just informed me that my Bubbe had a mini stroke. She is not only my favorite grandparent, but the  only grandparent I have left.

Some how we managed to have a raucous good time.  I am more spiritual than religious, but I will take all the prayers and good thoughts  I can get.

Thank you all for giving me a safe place to vent and share my thoughts!

Obsidio
The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 687/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
Francesca Lia Block, George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Max
Progress: 31/640pages