Bookish Blerd

Review: All That Glitters

All That Glitters - Kian Rhodes, Alexander Collins

More shenanigans at the omega auction, but this time there are dragons!

All of the packs have kind of melded together. They are all so deeply involved in each others lives thanks to the auction they might as well be one giant pack.

Cyan, a dragon omega is purchased by Trey, a dragon who seems more concerned with growing the dragon population than an actual relationship. But when Cyan begins to waste a way due to his alpha's neglect and the abuse from his caregiver, Trey quickly learns that he cannot deny his feelings and does everything in his power to heal Cyan and win his heart.

Another good edition to the series.

The Stone Sky (The Broken Earth)
N.K. Jemisin
The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 687/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
Francesca Lia Block, George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Max
Progress: 31/640pages