Bookish Blerd

Review: Soul Mate For Sale, Omega Auction, Book 1

Soul Mate for Sale (The Omega Auction Book 1) - Kian Rhodes, Sarah Bird Wright, Alexander Collins

This was a typical shifter erotica. Insta-love, alphas and omegas, with a little smut thrown in.  It was exactly what I expected; exactly what I wanted and I was not disappointed.

An abused omega is rescued by an alpha. His new life is in complete opposition to what he was used to.  The two fall in love and bond.  I will very likely continue with the series to see where their relationship goes, or more than likely meet other members of the pack.

The Obelisk Gate
The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 687/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
Francesca Lia Block, George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Max
Progress: 31/640pages