Bookish Blerd

Reading progress update: I've listened 27 out of 808 minutes.

In the Middle of Somewhere: Middle of Somewhere, Book 1 - Dreamspinner Press LLC, Roan Parrish, Robert Nieman

Called an audible, which is hilarious even if the pun was unintended.  My pride tbr has been disappointing to say the least so I pulled this out of my Audible library so I can read while getting my laundry and journaling done.

My biggest complaint so far, NO ONE from Philly calls the city 'Philadelphia'.   We just don't.  Even if we're telling someone not from Philly where we're from it's just, "I'm from Philly."

The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 560/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages