Bookish Blerd

Fall Magic Book Swap

I received a lovely box from my swap partner.  I got an awesome unicorn coloring book which I can't wait to remind myself how terrible I am at matching colors.  But I don't care because coloring is so relaxing and it transports me back to childhood.  I got a beautiful orange scarf that I can't wait to wear.  I got some very cool stickers that are so pretty I am both dying and hesitant to use.  I have a box of one of my favorite flavors of tea and a cool new book that sounds really interesting and I can't wait to read.  And it's the first in a series so I may just have a whole new series to get involved with.  Thank you very much Tea Rain Book!

A Ruin Of Shadows
Lewis Carroll
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages