Bookish Blerd

Trying, But it's Hard

So after being basically immobile for nearly six months, I am finally trying to do something with the hot mess that is my bedroom.  And do you know what I have found?  Being injured sucks on sooooo many levels.

My toes still hurt, so walking around for almost any period of time just sucks.  And when it's crappy weather, both ankles and basically my entire left foot ache terribly.   Also, because I haven't done much of anything since about mid-December, I get worn our really, really fast.

Today I have managed to complete only one task, which was to switch out mine & hubby's winter wardrobes for summer.  I am seriously beat, but I still have to dust, polish, vacuum, and reorganize my books, because of course I bought more from comic con and the thrift store.  And don't even get me started about the fact that bookoutlet has a sale on as of today!!!

But I digress.  I may be out of the surgical shoe and the ace bandages and the air casts, but I have a long, long way to go to fully heal.  But at least I haven't hurt myself again, so that is a bright side.

I'll get to that comic con post at some point.

Heart-Shaped Box
A Christmas Cornucopia: The Hidden Stories Behind Our Yuletide Traditions
Mark Forsyth
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian