Bookish Blerd

Review: Saga, Volume 6

Saga, Volume 6 - Brian K. Vaughan, Fiona Staples

We finally have a family reunion, even if it's not complete.  But things are getting crazier with every chapter!

The Will is in a constant state of 'high' and is seeing The Stalk.  He's really in a bad way.  Prince Robot IV is in an unlikely alliance with Marko and Alanna.  I don't even know what to say about this except that the plot continues to thicken!  Just when you think it can't get crazier or more messed up, it does!  But every now and then good things happen.    Hazel is back where she belongs, but now they've got more grudging allies.  And there are more people mixed up in the mystery that his Hazel's existence than a little.  I literally cannot even guess what's going to happen next!

The story is keeping me very interested and the artwork is fantastic.  I am so glad I immersed myself in this series.

A Christmas Cornucopia: The Hidden Stories Behind Our Yuletide Traditions
Mark Forsyth
The Jungle Book
Rudyard Kipling
Watchers
Dean Koontz
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian