Bookish Blerd

Review: Saga, Volume 5

Saga, Volume 5 - Brian K. Vaughan, Fiona Staples

OMG this is getting insane!  Marko is all sorts of fired up like I've never seen. And Dengo got in way over his head with the rebellion.  And it's Alanna, Klara and Hazel who are going to pay for his stupidity.  Just when we get the reunion we've been waiting for, there's another division.  I'm trying not to spoil.

In this Volume things are really heating it.  We've got three sides, one trying to keep the war going, one trying to stop it, and I'm not real sure about the third.  I'm starting to wonder if anyone even knows what they're even fighting for.  And my guess is the side that want to keep the war going is in it for either money or power, likely both.  I just have this sinking feeling that we'll ever get a happy ending here.

A Christmas Cornucopia: The Hidden Stories Behind Our Yuletide Traditions
Watchers
Dean Koontz
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian