Bookish Blerd

Update

So the pain was still pretty excruciating this morning, but this evening it seems to have lessed a bit.  And mom came over today and 'mother-henned' me. It was nice and yet weird for my kid who has never witness my mom in full-on mom-mode. She's only used to her being MomMom, and I don't usually need to be mothered... I suppose it was weird for both of us.

She's coming back tomorrow to bring me a special breakfast.

I am still basically bedridden and I'm already antsy to get out of bed, but I'm dealing.  I got three digital loans from the library and a room full of books.  It's all a matter of not focusing on the fact that I can't really do anything on my own (which disctracts me from reading.)  I mean seriously, nothing. My kids walk me back and forth to the bathroom so I don't have any more accidents.

And before my accident we got to visit Moma and her babies, I don't think I got a chance to post pictures, so expect them soon.  So that is a positive that I think of. Moma and her babies are flourishing.

The Demon Lord of California (Infinity 8 #1)
Jeanne Marcella
Progress: 43%
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages