Bookish Blerd

Bad Luck Back

So...I just fell taking my kid to her appointment. Which is exactly where I was headed when I fell and broke my ankle 2 months ago. I'm pretty sure I did damange to my surgery foot and I'm almost positive I broke the opposite ankle. And my knee is a disaster--it's a miracle I didn't put a hole in my pants.

I'm sitting in the back of a lyft trying not to try from pain and just sheer frustration. I think I'm never leaving the house again except for doctor's appointments. I'll let you know the damange as soon as I'm home safe in my bubble.

I could use all the positive vibes I can get. Thanks.

Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages