Bookish Blerd

Review: A Day In The Life Of Marlon Bundo

A Day In The Life Of Marlon Bundo - Marlon Bundo, Jill Twiss, Richard Parsons

Had to purchase he audiobook to tide me over until the physical books are back in stock.

As the bisexual mother of lesbian and pansexual daughters, and the sister-in-law of two lovely lesbians with three beautiful daughters, this was the best book I've read/listened to. As a human person who believes in tolerance, equality and that love is love, this is the best book I've read/listened to!

The narrators were perfect, as was the story. There was so much importance in how the animals all stood behind the bunnies who only wanted to love one another. And the best moment was when they all realized that they got to decide who their leader was, and voted the mean old stink bug out! Love and tolerance won in the end.

This book gives me hope that this will soon be the case in real life.

A Christmas Cornucopia: The Hidden Stories Behind Our Yuletide Traditions
Watchers
Dean Koontz
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian