Bookish Blerd

Review: Bitter Sweet Love

Bitter Sweet Love (Michael Faudet) - Michael Faudet

Once again Mr. Faudet captured me with his beautiful words and made me feel ALL the feels.  He has a wonderful way of weaving words that make you smile, or cry, or laugh, or just contemplate.  Poetry is still a fairly new genre for me, but this book just makes me love it more, want to read it more.  There was a bit more prose than in his last book, but I very much enjoyed it.  I could picture the stories vividly and was easily caught up in them.  It's hard to explain how this book made me feel, so you should just read it and feel the feels for yourself.  You won't regret it.

Gemina
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Progress: 420/688pages
Boys Will Be Boys
Clementine Ford
Treasure Island
Robert Louis Stevenson, Marty Ross, Philip Glenister, Daniel T. Mays, Catherine Tate, Owen Teale
Progress: 134/383minutes
The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 687/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
Francesca Lia Block, George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Max
Progress: 31/640pages