Bookish Blerd

Question About Goodreads...

How many people, who ran away from goodreads because of the insanity, still utilize it?  I'm mostly curious because I did like they way I was able to organize my library there.  Does anyone still have an account just for that?  I just don't know if I can go back even for that.  Does anyone else use different sites/apps for library organization?  I'm also interested in learning what experiences others have had with that site.

A Ruin Of Shadows
Lewis Carroll
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages