Bookish Blerd

Happy-Sad-Mad

So, I've been having issues with the new job.  One manager in particular, whom everyone in the place hates, has been giving me trouble with my schedule.  Now I found out I have to resign.  I have to have surgery on my foot and because I haven't passed my probationary period, they cannot approve a leave of absence.  Because of the reason for my resignation, I will be able to reapply once I'm ready to go back to work.

So happy because I'll finally get my foot taken care of, I'll be home for Christmas, and I don't have to deal with this manager during the worst time of year for me. (Not a fan of Christmas and I suffer from seasonal depression.)  Sad, because other than a few things, I kinda liked the job (and I'll miss the paycheck for the 6-weeks I'll be out.)  Mad because I still have to deal with the scheduling issues for the weeks I have left.  And if I can't get them resolved, I won't be leaving on good terms, and I won't be able to reapply.

UGH!

Oh well, not gonna stress.  What happens, happens and I'll just keep it moving.

A Ruin Of Shadows
Lewis Carroll
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages