Bookish Blerd

Happy-Sad-Mad

So, I've been having issues with the new job.  One manager in particular, whom everyone in the place hates, has been giving me trouble with my schedule.  Now I found out I have to resign.  I have to have surgery on my foot and because I haven't passed my probationary period, they cannot approve a leave of absence.  Because of the reason for my resignation, I will be able to reapply once I'm ready to go back to work.

So happy because I'll finally get my foot taken care of, I'll be home for Christmas, and I don't have to deal with this manager during the worst time of year for me. (Not a fan of Christmas and I suffer from seasonal depression.)  Sad, because other than a few things, I kinda liked the job (and I'll miss the paycheck for the 6-weeks I'll be out.)  Mad because I still have to deal with the scheduling issues for the weeks I have left.  And if I can't get them resolved, I won't be leaving on good terms, and I won't be able to reapply.

UGH!

Oh well, not gonna stress.  What happens, happens and I'll just keep it moving.

A Christmas Cornucopia: The Hidden Stories Behind Our Yuletide Traditions
Watchers
Dean Koontz
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian