Bookish Blerd

Final Wordery Update

So my book finally came today.  It was much, much longer that 11 working days, but at least it came.  The box was actually really nice, but too big.

Which means my book slid around inside during transit, which means some of the corners of my book for gnarled.

And the free bookmark was pretty mangled.

But the book is here and it wasn't completely destroyed so now I can delete my account and put these annoying shenanigans behind me.  I'm just happy I didn't have to start emailing again.  That would have made me tear my hair out.

Thanks to everyone who went on this ride with me, but I'm glad it's over.

A Ruin Of Shadows
Lewis Carroll
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages