Virago77

Bookish Blerd

I'm a book buying junkie who buys books faster than I can read them. But what better way is there to live than surrounded by books?! I read as much as I can and I do my best to give good reviews.

A Christmas Cornucopia: The Hidden Stories Behind Our Yuletide Traditions
Mark Forsyth
The Jungle Book
Rudyard Kipling
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian

Fandom Box

First, I apologize to my swap buddy, Melissa, for taking so long to post a picture.  I LOVE it all; thank you so much!

So my boxes came separately, over several days.  This was pretty cool because each day the mail came, I was oozing with excitement over what I might receive.  I waited so long because I wanted to be sure there were no straggler boxes, and also because I'm easily distracted and every time I thought to take a picture and post, something sidetracked me.

But I digress.  My box was awesome, and here's my awesome loot!

As you can tell, one of my fandoms was The Lord of the Rings, and Legolas is one of my favorite characters.  I got cool stickers, a journal and pens, a coloring book (I just got fancy new colored pencils to use) snacks that I can't wait to try, tea and an cool new mug to drink it from.  It's like you know me because this is all stuff I enjoy!  I love coloring, I drink lots of tea and coffee, I collect stickers, I'm a total stationary freak.  And I very much enjoy trying new kinds of snacks.  Again, thank you so much!