Bookish Blerd

Fandom Box

First, I apologize to my swap buddy, Melissa, for taking so long to post a picture.  I LOVE it all; thank you so much!

So my boxes came separately, over several days.  This was pretty cool because each day the mail came, I was oozing with excitement over what I might receive.  I waited so long because I wanted to be sure there were no straggler boxes, and also because I'm easily distracted and every time I thought to take a picture and post, something sidetracked me.

But I digress.  My box was awesome, and here's my awesome loot!

As you can tell, one of my fandoms was The Lord of the Rings, and Legolas is one of my favorite characters.  I got cool stickers, a journal and pens, a coloring book (I just got fancy new colored pencils to use) snacks that I can't wait to try, tea and an cool new mug to drink it from.  It's like you know me because this is all stuff I enjoy!  I love coloring, I drink lots of tea and coffee, I collect stickers, I'm a total stationary freak.  And I very much enjoy trying new kinds of snacks.  Again, thank you so much!

A Ruin Of Shadows
Lewis Carroll
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640 pages
A Christmas Cornucopia: The Hidden Stories Behind Our Yuletide Traditions
Mark Forsyth
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian