Virago77

Bookish Blerd

I'm a book buying junkie who buys books faster than I can read them. But what better way is there to live than surrounded by books?! I read as much as I can and I do my best to give good reviews.

Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Fisher Stevens, Christopher Moore
A Christmas Cornucopia: The Hidden Stories Behind Our Yuletide Traditions
Mark Forsyth
The Rook
Daniel O'Malley
Bitter Sweet Love (Michael Faudet)
Michael Faudet
The Jungle Book
Rudyard Kipling
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian

Fandom Box

First, I apologize to my swap buddy, Melissa, for taking so long to post a picture.  I LOVE it all; thank you so much!

So my boxes came separately, over several days.  This was pretty cool because each day the mail came, I was oozing with excitement over what I might receive.  I waited so long because I wanted to be sure there were no straggler boxes, and also because I'm easily distracted and every time I thought to take a picture and post, something sidetracked me.

But I digress.  My box was awesome, and here's my awesome loot!

As you can tell, one of my fandoms was The Lord of the Rings, and Legolas is one of my favorite characters.  I got cool stickers, a journal and pens, a coloring book (I just got fancy new colored pencils to use) snacks that I can't wait to try, tea and an cool new mug to drink it from.  It's like you know me because this is all stuff I enjoy!  I love coloring, I drink lots of tea and coffee, I collect stickers, I'm a total stationary freak.  And I very much enjoy trying new kinds of snacks.  Again, thank you so much!