Bookish Blerd

Dancing Barefoot

Dancing Barefoot - Wil Wheaton, Ben Claassen III I laughed, I gushed...I got a little teary-eyed. This is an excellent book. It's funny and compelling and Wil shows that he is a great writer. I wanted more and I'm upset that I didn't buy "Just A Geek" first. If you just like a good story whether it be about Star Trek or just being a regular everyday person, or if you want a good laugh, I recommend this book.

A Ruin Of Shadows
Lewis Carroll
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages