Bookish Blerd

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging - Louise Rennison This was fab! Georgia is hilarious; I was literally laughing out loud throughout a good portion of the book. I adore Angus and wish he was my cat. This was just a really fun book to read. The writing was great, the stories were fun and interesting and creative. I really look forward to checking out the rest of the series.

Gemina
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Progress: 420/688pages
Boys Will Be Boys
Clementine Ford
Treasure Island
Robert Louis Stevenson, Marty Ross, Philip Glenister, Daniel T. Mays, Catherine Tate, Owen Teale
Progress: 134/383minutes
The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 687/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
Francesca Lia Block, George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Max
Progress: 31/640pages