Bookish Blerd

My Alpha Wolf, Volume 1 (Werewolf Shapeshifter Gay Breeding Erotic Romance)

My Alpha Wolf, Volume 1 (Werewolf Shapeshifter Gay Breeding Erotic Romance) - Nathan J Morissey Read Like Bad Fanfic

I'm not one to cut down a writer's hard work, but this reads like the first draft of a badly written fan fiction. The story is convoluted it's not paced well, the writing veers from overdone to childish. But worse than all that, the writer seems to be a closet homophobe. Julien is written as a gay man who fits every negative stereotype and clearly has no self control as he was fondling an unconscious, injured man.

I couldn't even make it to the end. I wish I could say something good about this, because I hate being negative about anyone's writing. I now how hard it it so create something and to have the courage to publish it. But not even the idea was good. I have honestly read much better Teen Wolf fanfic.

Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Maxwell Hart, Richard Ch
Progress: 31/640pages