Bookish Blerd

Rudyard Kipling
Dean Koontz
Twice Bitten
Crystal Green, Erica Orloff
Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin, #1)
Patrick O'Brian

My Alpha Wolf, Volume 1 (Werewolf Shapeshifter Gay Breeding Erotic Romance)

My Alpha Wolf, Volume 1 (Werewolf Shapeshifter Gay Breeding Erotic Romance) - Nathan J Morissey Read Like Bad Fanfic

I'm not one to cut down a writer's hard work, but this reads like the first draft of a badly written fan fiction. The story is convoluted it's not paced well, the writing veers from overdone to childish. But worse than all that, the writer seems to be a closet homophobe. Julien is written as a gay man who fits every negative stereotype and clearly has no self control as he was fondling an unconscious, injured man.

I couldn't even make it to the end. I wish I could say something good about this, because I hate being negative about anyone's writing. I now how hard it it so create something and to have the courage to publish it. But not even the idea was good. I have honestly read much better Teen Wolf fanfic.