Bookish Blerd

Love & Misadventure

Love & Misadventure - Lang Leav

This is about 3.5 stars. This was lovely and had some beautiful works inside it. However, it didn't resonate with me like I expected. After reading other books of modern poetry (which is a very new thing for me), and after seeing such praise for Lang's work, I expected to fall head over feet in love with this. And I didn't. That being said, this is a wonderful book of poetry and prose. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more of Ms. Leav's work. I also think a second reading of this book could be in my future. For now I will say I did enjoy it.

Obsidio
The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 687/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
Francesca Lia Block, George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Max
Progress: 31/640pages